Thursday, October 19, 2006

My Three Handsome Boys



CJ is a natural in front of the camera. He hates getting his picture taken, but is such a good sport and does what I ask him to. I don't have to be silly to get him to relax, because he's already relaxed-- a little too much at times. This is one case I can honestly say I've had to literally get after him for laying down on the job! These photos are the "school pictures" I took this year. I did white backdrop on all four kids so I could make a nice something or other on my wall when I get a chance!










My little Tommy is a hard guy to photograph. You wouldn't guess that he has "issues" by how cute his pictures come out, but believe me when I say he has serious anxiety problems about the whole experience! I think it freaks him out when I am placing him in a pose and then hurrying away from him to take the shot-- he starts crying and chasing after me thinking I am running from him or something. The photos I do get of him happen in a split second's time- and boy do I work up a sweat!










Joe is such a handsome boy I am always eager to take his pictures, but once he gets in front of the camera- he turns into a frozen stress ball. It is not an easy task getting him to relax and lighten up! But once I found the trick with him, I get photos of his real smiles. Being able to capture him as his real self is so rewarding for me! (I had to pretend I was "passing gas" in order to get him to give me a real giggles! And trust me, I tried every thing else first, before resorting to that! )