
These are some photos I took of my mom this afternoon. As many may know, she and my dad have submitted their mission papers and are waiting to hear where they will be going and when they will be leaving. I will miss my mother terribly, however I am reminded of a quote by Ralph Waldo Emerson who said, " I consider myself lucky to have someone in my life who is hard to say good-bye to". Mom, I am so lucky to have you. I've never NOT had you, and it truly is a blessing to love someone as much as I love you, and to have you love me as much (if not more) in return. And, I am so proud of you for getting your photos taken. YOU are BEAUTIFUL!

My mom LOVES her earrings. She buys clothes to match the earrings she loves-- instead of buying earrings to match the clothes! She picks out the earrings she wants to wear, and then picks out the clothes to wear that will show off the earrings! I think it's so cute she does it that way!